Mighty Mekong River biking: Cycling in the Mekong Delta lets you see a part of Vietnam that is quite unique. This area is known as the "bread bowl" of Vietnam and boasts flat and lush scenery, quite unlike anything else you will see in Vietnam. The rich soil makes the Mekong Delta a fruitful production area for rice coconut, sugar cane, all manner of fruits and vegetables...
Type of the trip: Adventure Travel
Tour duration: 4 days / 3 nights
Start / Finish: Saigon / Saigon
Day 1: Saigon – Ben Tre – Homestay
Day 2: Ben Tre – Can Tho
Day 3: Can Tho Biking & Relaxation
Day 4: Can Tho – Saigon
100% satisfaction guarantee
REFUND if promises are not kept
The stages of your trip:Saigon, Ben Tre, Can Tho
Unique biking route in the Mekong country sides. Cycling back roads mostly in the villages off the tourist track and discover the “Real life” of people living along this magic river.
8.00 Pick-up from your hotel on the support van and leaving Saigon for Mekong Delta.Once we get to Ben Tre province, our crew will setup every ting ready for your start of your biking tour today about 2 hours.
Lunch served in the local restaurant by the river. Afternoon we continue riding another 2 hours to Cai Mon District where you stay one night in the farmer’s house. Cai Mon is a small town but very famous for nursery gardens and fruit orchards.
Later in the afternoon, we reach to the local home, meet up with the entire family member and enjoy the welcome tea. Get the room for refreshment. Some of the time in the late afternoon, we could join people to prepare dinner and learn how to make some common food in local style. Have welcome dinner
Biking : 40km (there are couple options for you to choose)
Meals: Lunch and Dinner
Accommodation : Homestay
- Local boat
Start your day, the local way! You will enjoy the busy morning market of local people which start from 5AM – which shows so much the characters of our culture.
Then have breakfast in the village and be ready for great biking route through the villages and community of local people, some parts bike under the lust orchards, green rive paddy, meeting people at their work or visiting their home.... all the long way from Cai Lay passing Vinh Long to Can Tho.On arrival, check in Victoria Hotel by Mekong River, relax and enjoy the hotel facilities.
Biking: 50km (there are couple options for you to choose)
Meals : Breakfast and Lunch
Accommodation: Hotel in Can Tho
An early start by boat to see the biggest Floating Market in Mekong where farmers selling their farm products. This is great opportunity to see and taste different type of tropical fruit and vegetable. The boat ride ends at the onland market where we start our special biking route through the road which considered the best biking route in Vietnam in 2006.
We get back to hotel at lunch time.Afternoon just relax by the pool view over the Mekong and enjoy the sunset on the river and enjoy the tranquility of Mekong countryside.
Biking : 30km (there are couple options for you to choose)
Meals : Breakfast and Lunch
Accommodation : Victoria Can Tho
Have breakfast in the hotel and relax until lunch time.We check out hotel and drive to Saigon. Lunch en route. We suppose to arrive Saigon at 4PM.
***END OF SERVICES***
THE DIFFERENCE OF AMO TRAVEL
- Map of Vietnam with 04 famous destination detail maps in Hanoi, Hue, Hoi An, Saigon
- 01 bottle of water/day/person.
- Post Card for sharing your memorable trip
- Bookmark with basic Vietnamese lesson
- Vietnamese Sim-Card for 24/24 support
- 01 Night in the junk in Ha Long with 03 sea food meals on board
- All of meals as mentioned in the program (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- Air-conditioned private car
- Professional and Experience local English speaking guide.
- Private boat trip in along Perfume River in Hue
- Private boat trip in Mekong Delta
- All of entrance fees and visiting permission in the restricted area (if applicable) as programm
- International and domestic air-tickets.
- Bank Fee related to the payment.
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, Visa stamping fee
- Beverage, personal expenses
- Tipping for Tour-guide and driver. Our suggestion: 1-3$US/day/driver, 3-5$US/day/person for tour-guide depending your group size.
- Time check in: from 13h00 to 14h00, time check out: 12h00 (except the Junk in Ha Long about 10AM)
- Program is subject to change without prior notice due to Vietnam Airlines unexpected changes of schedule or flight cancellation.
- Hotels are subject to change by the time of booking.
- B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner