This tour helps you to capture pictures of the nature and local life in Hanoi which is one of the most charming cities in Asia. With more than 1000 years old and the historical reasons, Hanoi has always had extraordinary charm, in part because of the French colonial influence still evident throughout much of the country. Its jaw dropping scenery, fabulous food and friendly locals all contribute to the city's appeal to travelers.
Travel Style: Culture & History
Duration: 01 days
Start / Finish: Hanoi/Hanoi
Group Size: Private Basis – Departs daily on your request
Bustling vegetable and flower markets
Early morning Tai Chi and mediating exercise in Hanoi
Elegant French colonial architecture buildings
Hanoi’s hectic Old Quarter including Hoan Kiem Lake
Many fascinating back streets
Long Bien Bridge over the Red River at sunset
Enjoy famous traditional water puppetry show.
Experienced English speaking tour guide
Private transportation with drivers
All admission and entrance fees
Bottled drinking water & cold towels
All taxes and service charges
Visa to Vietnam
Accomodation in Hanoi
Daily personal expenditure
Travel and medical insurances
Tips and gratuities
100% satisfaction guarantee
REFUND if promises are not kept
The stages of your trip:Hanoi
In the morning:
Wake up very early in the morning and our tour guide will take you to visit Nghi Tam flower market where you could capture the best bustling market in Hanoi and then we will drive back to Long Bien Market to enjoy a bustling market.
Finall we will head to Hoan Kiem Lake to watch local people doing morning meditating and Tai Chi exercise. Back to hotel for breakfast.
After breakfast, you’ll explore Hanoi’s hectic Old Quarter including Hoan Kiem Lake, you will catch sight of many young men with their professional cameras stick to their eyes and beautiful young girls in their fancy clothes attractively posing, capture very lively street atmosphere around the old quarters and then we will visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Tran Quoc Pagoda.
In the afternoon, we will come over Long Bien Bridge over the Red River at sunset where you will surely capture the best shots of the historical bridge.
THE DIFFERENCE OF AMO TRAVEL
- Map of Vietnam with 04 famous destination detail maps in Hanoi, Hue, Hoi An, Saigon
- 01 bottle of water/day/person.
- Post Card for sharing your memorable trip
- Bookmark with basic Vietnamese lesson
- Vietnamese Sim-Card for 24/24 support
- 01 Night in the junk in Ha Long with 03 sea food meals on board
- All of meals as mentioned in the program (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- Air-conditioned private car
- Professional and Experience local English speaking guide.
- Private boat trip in along Perfume River in Hue
- Private boat trip in Mekong Delta
- All of entrance fees and visiting permission in the restricted area (if applicable) as programm
- International and domestic air-tickets.
- Bank Fee related to the payment.
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, Visa stamping fee
- Beverage, personal expenses
- Tipping for Tour-guide and driver. Our suggestion: 1-3$US/day/driver, 3-5$US/day/person for tour-guide depending your group size.
- Time check in: from 13h00 to 14h00, time check out: 12h00 (except the Junk in Ha Long about 10AM)
- Program is subject to change without prior notice due to Vietnam Airlines unexpected changes of schedule or flight cancellation.
- Hotels are subject to change by the time of booking.
- B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner