The Perfume Pagoda is one of the highlights of the Hanoi area and one of the most important religious sites in Buddhist Vietnam. Every spring, after the Vietnamese New Year, thousands of Vietnamese pilgrims come here to pray for all the health and prosperity they need to get them through the year. The pagoda itself is built into limestone cliffs and can only be reached by boat and foot, as there are no roads into this area. You will glide along scenic waterways and walk up steep mountain paths visiting the pagodas and temples that were built in this area over the last centuries.
All rates are USD per person.
Included: Full transfers by A/C tourist car, boat trip, entrance fee, lunch, Englisk speaking guide.
Excluded: Accommodation, Visa arrangement, drinks, travel insurance, personal expenses.
Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
Surcharge 50% rate of adult for children (5-11 years) sharing bed with parents.
Over 11 years is adult’s rate.
The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
Special request (diet or vegetarian…) should be sent before your departure date.
100% satisfaction guarantee
REFUND if promises are not kept
The stages of your trip:Perfume Pagoda
Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Ha Noi Old Quater, Then take 2 hours road trip. Then you take row-boat trip to go visit that land on the Yen stream “romantic time” about 1 hour to Thien Tru harbour. Then you will enjoy time to trekking go up and down visit the main cave so nice~ step by step you will arrive Huong Tich cave on the top of the mountain. To see Golden-Silver tree~ rice stuck….One hour down. Have lunch at bottom mountain in restaurant beside. After lunch time, you will see the Heaven Kitchen pagoda and to know about Buddhism ancient architectural at Le Dynasty. Then you will come back by row-boattrip and 2 hour road trip to Hanoi and arrive at about 18h00.
***END OF SERVICES***
THE DIFFERENCE OF AMO TRAVEL
- Map of Vietnam with 04 famous destination detail maps in Hanoi, Hue, Hoi An, Saigon
- 01 bottle of water/day/person.
- Post Card for sharing your memorable trip
- Bookmark with basic Vietnamese lesson
- Vietnamese Sim-Card for 24/24 support
- 01 Night in the junk in Ha Long with 03 sea food meals on board
- All of meals as mentioned in the program (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- Air-conditioned private car
- Professional and Experience local English speaking guide.
- Private boat trip in along Perfume River in Hue
- Private boat trip in Mekong Delta
- All of entrance fees and visiting permission in the restricted area (if applicable) as programm
- International and domestic air-tickets.
- Bank Fee related to the payment.
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, Visa stamping fee
- Beverage, personal expenses
- Tipping for Tour-guide and driver. Our suggestion: 1-3$US/day/driver, 3-5$US/day/person for tour-guide depending your group size.
- Time check in: from 13h00 to 14h00, time check out: 12h00 (except the Junk in Ha Long about 10AM)
- Program is subject to change without prior notice due to Vietnam Airlines unexpected changes of schedule or flight cancellation.
- Hotels are subject to change by the time of booking.
- B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner